Water Sports Centre
- Location and surroundings - Ok, nothing more.
- Facilities available - not the best!
- Pricing and value for money
- Access for larger vans
OK when visiting the Notts area, would n’t want to stay too long!
Have you stayed here? Let others know YOUR star rating by clicking on the USER star rating now!
User Review( votes)
The National Watersports Centre Campsite is just to the south of Nottingham. The campsite is part of the National Watersports Centre Complex. As a result, the site can be busy!
National Watersports Centre Campsite – facilities
- Shower/toilet block
- Chemical disposal point
- Fresh water and grey water dumping points
- Plenty of refuse collection points
- Gas sold on site
- Hard standing pitches with electric hook up
- Grass pitches with electric hook up
- Tee-pee for hire!
It is fair to say the shower/toilet facilities are not of the same standard as those on some of the CCC sites I have used, but staff kept the facilities cleans despite a fairly busy weekend. Hot water supply was plentiful.
For those seeking a pitch near Nottingham or for the energetic seeking a water sports based weekend, then as a venue, the National Watersports Centre Campsite may serve you well.
Opening dates, pricing and booking information is available on this website.