Lower Grange Farm Camp Site
- Location and surroundings - lovely and peaceful
- Facilities availabe - excellent for a "CS"
- Pricing and value for money
- Access for larger vans - no bother
Superb spot, quiet location, alongside a working farm.
Have you stayed here? Click on the USER star rating and share your score with others!
User Review( votes)
Lower Grange Farm Camp Site is a “certificated site”, affiliated with the Camping and Caravanning Club. Being a CS type site, Lower Grange Farm Camp Site is not all singing, all dancing like some of the commercial sites, but none the less, the facilities were more than expected for this type of stop over.
The site is about a five minute drive from the M1 motorway, and if you read the directions in the Camping and Caravanning Club’s book, you will have no bother finding the site. It’s basically from the M1, over a few roundabouts, and again, follow the directions in the book from the Birch Tree pub.
On site facilities at Lower Grange Farm Camp Site
- Hardstands with electric (16 amp)
- Tent field
- “Kitchen” – with a cooker and pot wash area – ideal for tenters
- 1 x male toilet and shower
- 1 x female toilet and shower
- Chemical disposal point
- Fresh water
- Children’s sand pit/play area
This is a site next to a working farm so expect to see tractors and animals. What you won’t see is hustle and bustle, crowds and noise. Pleasant views and walks too.
There are a few more details of the site and photo’s on the Camping and Caravaning Club’s website.