Camping Trenta Passi
- Location and surroundings - great views, but some road noise
- Facilities available
- Pricing and value for money - 30 euro per night in high season
- Access for larger units - not easy
A beautiful location but difficult access for larger units.
User Review( votes)
Camping Trenta Passi is a short walk from the village centre of Riva di Solto, lake side at Lake Iseo. The site offers mostly seasonal pitches. However, there are a few touring pitches available with a separate area for tents. On arrival, first impressions are favourable, with the on site restaurant and pizzeria also being the reception area. We were allocated a pitch by the receptionist. Unfortunately, this was the start of our woes. Initially, access to the tourers area was difficult due to parked cars “attending” the seasonal pitches.
Furthermore, the seasonal pitches had awnings and canopies jutting out at varying heights and angles! Next problem – access to the lake side touring pitches is via a very steep slope. This slope is one that I would not be trying. A fellow camper suggested he could watch us down or we could pitch in the car park…..we choose the latter. It must be noted that the tag axle Kon-tiki is just under nine metres long and has a low chassis.
Camping Trenta Passi is however in a stunning lake side location. So, if your unit fits on, you are in for a treat. The site offers the following facilities to campers.
- Laundry/ironing room – with various irons and ironing boards!
- Showers/toilets – a fairly old building though refitted inside
- Pot wash
- Motorhome service point – tricky access for larger units
- WiFi (charge payable)
- Fresh/grey water and chemical disposal point
- On site bar/pizzeria/restaurant. We did not sample this but it was VERY busy – this suggests a sign of good food.
- Very friendly and helpful owner
- Steps from the site directly into the lake – swim time!
Camping Trenta Passi – in summary
There are not many campsites on the West side of Lake Iseo. If the tricky access is not a problem for you, this might be a good place for a break. Hopefully the photographs explain in more detail than words!
The Camping Trenta Passi website is available by clicking here, giving details of pricing and opening dates. If Lake Garda is more your cup of tea, click here for a link to a list of sites we have visited.