- Location and surroundings - perfect!
- Facilities available
- Pricing and value for money - great - an ACSI participant
- Access for larger units - easy - generous sized pitches
A pleasant site that works well as a transit stop or maybe even a longer stay.
User Review( votes)
Camping Siersburg makes for an excellent overnight stop, being just a couple of miles from the A620 motorway. This is quite a large site with an open feel, although the perimeter is formed with mature trees and a river. In fact, many pitches are located along the banks of the River Nied.
The site offers pretty much all you require for a comfortable stay:
- All grass pitches with electric hook up
- WiFi (charge payable)
- Showers/toilets/laundry and pot wash (token required for showers)
- Easy to access motorhome service point
- On site restaurant with outside seating area, overlooking the River Nied
- Pleasant walks and cycling opportunities nearby
The receptionist speaks a multitude of languages!
If there is a downside to Camping Siersburg, then this must relate to access. Under normal circumstances, access to the site is easy. However, at the time of writing, there is a diversion in place due to a bridge with a weight limit of three tonnes and also a height limit of 2.5 metres! This diversion is clearly signposted although the extra mileage will add about twenty minutes to your journey.
Camping Siersburg – ACSI participant
Camping Siersburg participates in the ACSI scheme. Our stay cost just 17 euro, two adults and of course Sydney the dog!
More details of the site including pricing and opening dates are available here.