Regular readers of the Motorhome Voyager will be aware that Camping Baia Verde Manerba del Garda is in the campsite review section. Whilst this site was once a firm favourite, we later found the site to be too busy for our liking. However, this spring, the site is quiet and so time for an up to date review. The previous review is available here.
The site is one of the newer ones around the Lake, opened approximately ten years ago. In that time, the trees have matured and the site is well and truly established. New for this season though, the adjacent “Camping Ideal Piave” has been purchased. Work is underway to integrate this former one star campsite into “one and all”.
Camping Baia Verde – onsite facilities
- All grass pitches of varying sizes
- 16 amps electric hook up – yes, really, in Italy!
- Fresh water tap adjacent to each pitch
- Grey water dump adjacent to each pitch
- Large swimming pool
- Amenity block with ample toilets and showers
- Roof top whirlpool
- On site shop with fresh bread daily
- Bar and pizzeria
- Volleyball area
- Childrens play area
- Entertainment at certain times of the year
- Chemical disposal point
- Motorhome service point
- Free WiFi
- Static caravan/lodge tents available for hire
- Washing machines and tumble dryer – good value too!
Whilst many of the pitches are now partially shaded, there are a few that are without the shadow from overhanging trees. However, in the hotter months, the trees may well be essential to provide shade. Whilst some pitches are large and are able to easily swallow an RV or similar, access may be tricky due to the trees!
Camping Baia Verde Manerba del Garda – prices
The site has a fairly long season and also accepts ACSI, Best Deal and other promotions. The website, showing opening dates and pricing is available by clicking here.