Camping and Caravanning Club Cannock Chase
- Location and surrounds
- Facilities available - everything including a bike wash!
- Pricing and value for money
- Access for larger motor homes - 'phone ahead
A semi rural location offering every possible walk and rides for dogs and cyclists.
User Review( votes)
Sydney is the latest member of TMV – Team Motorhome Voyager. His first trip in the motorhome features the Camping and Caravanning Club Cannock Chase.
This pretty site is set back from the road and is surrounded by trees. Cannock Chase and Cannock Chase Forest is accessible directly via a gate from the site. Within “the Chase” there are numerous walking and cycling routes, ranging from easy to difficult are available.
On site facilities at the Camping and Caravanning Club Cannock Chase
- An extensive make over during the previous closed winter season 2016-2017. All new showers/toilets with central heating and new decor throughout
- Laundry and ironing room
- Pot wash
- Motorhome service point
- Wi-Fi – chargeable
- Childrens play area/climbing den
- Hardstand or grass pitches
- Very friendly and welcoming staff
- Cycle wash
This site is semi rural and as such, does not have public transport available. The nearest bus stop is about one mile away and runs to Rugeley.
Mobile ‘phone reception and TV reception are fairly limited. However, there is a pay ‘phone on site should the need arise.
Further details of this site together with opening dates and prices can be found here