Borgo Valsugana Camper Stop
- Location and surroundings, OK, nothing more, nothing less.
- Pricing and value for money - ten euro per night
- Facilities available - OK for a camper stop
- Access for larger vans - could be tricky if busy
A pleasant enough camper stop in a quiet location.
User Review( votes)
The Borgo Valsugana Camper Stop is located close to Borgo town centre, a small town in the Trentino Alto Adige region of Italy. More details about this camperstop are available in the Camperstop Europe book. The sosta is pretty standard stuff and offers the following facilities:
- All hard standing places with six amps electric
- Fresh water available
- Grey and chemical dump
- Motorhome service point
- Rubbish disposal – see photograph!
The price to stay at the Borgo Valsugana Camper Stop in May 2017 is ten euro per night. The machine rejected our coins though!
Borgo Valsugana Camper Stop – easy reach of the town centre
The town centre is a short stroll away and offers plenty of eateries, a few shops and of course bars and bistros! We could not find a great deal of interest here, but for those travelling on a toll free route, the Borgo Valsugana Camper Stop is OK for an overnight stop.
Noteworthy of a mention though the mountain scenery surrounding the town. This Italian website, partly in English, gives some more information about the local area.